Friday, May 15, 2009

Here we go again


It has been 4 weeks since the Salt Lake Marathon and i run the Ogden one tomorrow. I feel like I am healed from Salt lake but I know that I have lost some fitness...so it could get really interesting during the 2nd half of the race. I am not trying to better my time but Emily has put the pressure on because I have to finish quick enough so that we can make it home, get cleaned up, and then be to the Dave Ramsey show/concert thingy by 12:30. That means I need to be done in 4 hours, assuming it starts on time.

4 comments:

Quinney Family said...

Good luck...I am sure you will be fast again!

Karole Romeril said...

You did it!!

Stevo said...

How long are you going to be running this marathon, cuz this post is oldy moldy.

Kris Romeril said...

FYI... I finished in 3:42:51. My PR. It was awesome. How much more work to qualify for Boston?